The New Drawing on the Right Side of the Brain

Category: Books,Self-Help,Creativity

The New Drawing on the Right Side of the Brain Details

A brand-new edition of the world,s most widely used drawing instruction book, expanded and updated with more than 50 per cent new material. If you enjoy sketching but feel stuck at a childlike level, this classic handbook will give you the drawing skills you have always wanted. If you are already drawing as a professional artist, it will improve your confidence and deepen your artistic perception. As well as giving detailed advice on how to draw anything you want - including ways to step from black-and-white into colour - Edwards exploits recent developments in brain research to show how drawing skills can be used in the corporate world, in education, and even in problem-solving. Since it first appeared more than 20 years ago, this book has helped millions of people perfect their drawing skills. It can work for you, too. Read more

Reviews

I was a college art student struggling with my identity as an artist, and what field of art I wanted to get into. I lacked confidence in all aspects of my art, and this my friends helped to change my outlook and pursuit of art as a career. Before I had always been a decent artist, creating maybe one or two good pieces every once in awhile, and although it is still rare, I have much more consistency in my artwork as a whole. The only downside is I wish I would've pursued this book earlier, worked much harder, and luckily for me I have the same teacher this semester who made this a required reading in the first place. Which is exactly what I think this should be for every art student, or anyone interested in art. Betty Edwards is a flawless teacher, and the first who ever taught me anything about art worth knowing through a book. I would be honored to meet her and take a few lessons. Some chapters are hard to get through in the sense that it can be a tad bit boring, but they are all vital, and even people who are proficient artists should go through this book one more time, I know I will. And so with that I highly recommend this to all, and hope you enjoy this, and learn just as much as I have. Cheers.

About

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel