Edward Hopper's Maine

Category: Books,Arts & Photography,Individual Artists

Edward Hopper's Maine Details

From the Inside Flap Examining the fruitful summers Hopper spent in Maine between 1914 and 1929, this unique and lavishly illustrated volume features over 100 paintings, watercolors, and drawings, a body of work that is astonishing in its beauty, range, consistency, and importance. Read more

Reviews

I've always been an admirer of Hopper's work but since I also live in Maine I was particularly interested in his Maine art works. I was not disappointed. This book has some lovely illustrations of his art in Maine and an interesting read about his time in Maine. It is a book I pick up often and browse through with relish.

About

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel